Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm thinking about you like...

I’m thinking about you like water thinks about the ocean. I’m thinking about you like a fat kid thinks about food. I’m thinking about you like paper thinks about pens. I’m thinking about you like Oreo’s think about milk. I’m thinking about you like fire thinks of wood. I’m thinking about you like money thinks about being spent. I’m thinking about you like mike thinks about world of warcraft. I’m thinking about you like puzzles think about being solved. I’m thinking about you like pitchers think about a strike three pitch. I’m thinking about you like pictures think about walls. I’m thinking about you like Ipods think about music. I’m thinking about you like phones think about calling. I’m thinking about you like cars think about driving. I’m thinking about you like rabbits think of carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment